We are currently planning for the 2017 Camp Life Serve program. Required forms for new applicants are found below. Contact Shari Franks, Program Coordinator, 518-929-5593 for any questions or assistance with the application process.
• Do you love tennis?
• Do you want to go from good to great?
• Are you physically prepared for the challenge?
• Do you want to feel what it’s like to be part of a supportive team?
• Can you commit to giving back to your community?
1. Life Serve is 100% dedicated to youth with financial needs.
2. Potential campers must write a personal statement to explain why tennis is meaningful to them.
3. Two reference letters are required, one from a coach and the other from either a teacher, school counselor or community member.
4. After being accepted, campers will be asked to pay a $100 registration fee. Hardship waivers are available.